The 39th Kyushu New Artifacts Exhibition ~ The Points of Contact between Daily Life and Artifacts ~
The 39th Kyushu New Artifacts Exhibition
~ The Points of Contact between Daily Life and Artifacts ~
Kyushu new craftsman association aims to establish formative life arts as desired by modern society, indicating a bright future, while searching for the essence of artifacts.
The various pieces as required in daily life but also in the pursuit of the formative arts for enriching people's lifestyles and opening up new possibilities within artifacts will be exhibited in this exhibition.
We are looking forward to your visit.
<Outline of Exhibition>
(1) Dates:June 20 (Wed) ～ July 1 (Sun), 2018 9:00～17:00 ※except June 25th(Mon)
(2) Venue:Exhibition room No.1, Kyushu Ceramic Museum
(3) Exhibits:Artworks from members of Kyushu New Craftsman Association and prize-wining works from the public (ceramic arts, metalwork,
lacquer work, dyeing and weaving, woodcraft, bamboo craft and doll making)
(4) Admission: Free
(5) Organizer:Kyushu New Craftsman Association(Kyushu Shin Kougeika Renmei)
(6) Supported by:Saga prefecture, Nagasaki prefecture, Kumamoto prefecture, Ooita prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture,
Yomiuri Shimbun Company, NHK saga Broadcasting, Saga Shimbun Company, Saga Television Station